Anatomy & physiology
Learn about your human body.
This course covers an understanding of the human body structure and physiology. From learning this information, you can create better fitness programs for yourself or for others. You can also use this course to determine if you want to pursue a career in a health or fitness-related field.
Specifically, the following will be covered during the two-day workshop.
- anatomical terminology;
- body systems, their interdependence and contribution to a healthy body;
- musculoskeletal including movement terminology, muscle actions and functions of major muscles during exercise and movement;
- nervous system;
- skeletal system (bones and joints);
- cardiovascular system;
- respiratory system;
- energy systems, pathways and substrates and relevant recovery options;
- thermoregulation of the human body; and,
- exercises to promote ideal postural alignment and prevent development of pathological posture
Enrol in this workshop
The tuition includes notes and powerpoint slides. You can take this course non-assessed (e.g., for your own personal development),
Non-Assessed tuition: $197
Sign Up Today.
We are confident that you will always receive value for money. If you found that the course was a waste of your time and you didn’t learn anything, we will return your tuition fees. Conditions Apply. *