The WISE Academy was founded by Dr Dion Klein, an educator since he was 16 years of age while being mentored to become an American Red Cross swimming and lifeguard instructor. He has high standards and a passion for quality education; these are shared by and shine through WISE staff. Good practice in training and education includes:
- We encourage contact between students and staff;
- We develop reciprocity and cooperation among students;
- We encourage active learning;
- The trainers and assessors give prompt feedback;
- We communicate high expectations; and,
- We respect diverse talents and ways of learning.
Quality of Training and Education
Quality training and education is a key to success. Education is not just limited to ‘book knowledge’ but the experiences you are exposed to during your time with WISE. The benefits to students studying at WISE are:
- Accessing to qualified and committed practitioners and educators with more than 5 years experience and knowledge in their areas of specialty;
- Small student-teacher ratio;
- Individual career guidance;
- A vast network locally, nationally and internationally;
- Employment search assistance; and,
- Encouragement to explore business and entrepreneurial opportunities.
Our staff are fully qualified and have a wide range of national and international opportunities in various industries to support you in your study.
The WISE Academy’s CEO and trainers have a long history in the business, fitness and wellness industry and are committed to providing quality, innovative training and assessment services.
The WISE Academy provides “fee for service” and traineeships (ACT where applicable) in the following qualifications:
|Certificate III in Micro Business Operations||BSB30315|
|Certificate IV in New Small Business||BSB42615 / BSB42618|
|Certificate III in Fitness||SIS30315|
|Certificate IV in Fitness||SIS40215|
Our trainers and assessors are highly qualified and have extensive experience. We are here to support our students through our training programs to ensure they have a supportive, positive and enjoyable learning experience.
Our induction procedure ensures that you, our RTO staff, are guided through this document and introduced to the quality management system that contains all our RTO policies, procedures and other relevant information.